Tuesday 6 May 2008

Thank You

As you may have noticed I have added a donation button to my blog, as a way for people to support my blogging endeavors

I recently received my first donation



I would like to say a big thank you to iphelim who is a fellow blogger, you can check out his blog by clicking HERE

If anyone else wishes to support this blog in the way of a small donation, you can click the Donate button over in the right hand column, all donations are gratefully received.

As way of saying thanks I will post a thank you, screen shot and link to your blog or website.

2 comments:

Phelim said...

uh lol...yeah, hope you get something nice with that 1p.... :)

Luke Beaumont's Design for Digital Media Blog said...

if you look after the pennies the pounds look after themselves !

 
Clicky Web Analytics