Sunday 18 May 2008

Aesop's Fable : Video Content Capture

For my fable i used video as part of the interactive content.

When I started this project, i had intentions of using college HD cameras and booking out a studio, unfortunately I was given notice to quit my current property while doing this project, and finding somewhere else to live took main priority.

This left me with less time than I had originally anticipated to complete the project, meaning I had to work around some of my original intentions.

Capturing video using one of colleges cameras is one things i ran out of time to do. In order to work around this I used my mini dv video camera, hooked it up to my MacBook and used PhotoBooth as the capture program.

Not the most professional way to do things, but under the circumstances it was the only way I could get things done, also goes to show with the right tools and knowledge most things are possible

Take a look at the pictures below to see my set-up



No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics