Monday 8 December 2008

Naming Your Web Start-Up

I recently found this video and thought I would share it

Being interested in the Internet and all of the current start ups that are appearing I found this video to be of great interest



I have recently started to collaborate regularly with 6 other bloggers and deciding upon our name was the hardest part

I am also interested in starting a regular screen-cast reviewing up and coming web 2.0 apps, I am currently finding it really difficult to think of a name

I need to find a name for the screen-cast that is emotional rather than descriptive, this will allow me to be felxable with what I review. I am currently struggling to find something that fits the bill

If you have any ideas or thoughts please leave me some feedback

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics