Tuesday 25 September 2007

My Very First Post

Hey everyone, I’m Luke and this is my very first ever blog post, not 100% sure what I am meant to be writing but here goes.....

A little Bit About Me

I first came to use web and graphic design software though buying computer magazines which had free trial software included with them. I would often upload pieces of work that I had attempted to create, onto the internet to test their functionality. Uploading my work also allowed me to show people what I had created and hear their views on it.

Before coming on this course I have studied a National Diploma in E-Media (Web Technologies) at Leeds College of Technology where I found that I enjoy creating animation and interactive content.

You can view my college work portfolio at www.lukebeaumont.co.uk (*Note there are a few links that need fixing, something I need to get round to doing) Please feel free to leave me a comment on what you think to it (be kind it is mostly all 1st year college work)

Now studying for a BA in Design for Digital Media, I hope that undertaking this course will allow me to improve my Flash animation and interactivity through learning how to use movie clips and incorporate action script. I also want to improve my skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.

Reading that back to myself it sounds a little bit boring, so if you want to find out more about me or get in contact, I can be found at

MSN
luke_b3000 [at] hotmail .com

Skype
lukeb3000

Luke Beaumont's Facebook profile

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics